I am Danielle, and I’ve been a professional photographer since 2012. Rather than a long and boring bio, I wanted to share a few ‘fun facts’ about me so that you can get to know me a little more.
• I went to college to be a paramedic since I love helping people, but discovered that it wasn't for me in the end.
• I married my amazing husband in June of 2014.
• I became a Mom in 2016 to the most adorable little boy in the world.
• I love traveling and seeing new places.
• I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to do the work I do and meet so many amazing couples.
• My family and friends are everything to me and one of my favorite aspects of my job is being able to meet so many amazing people who often become friends.